The Mobile Portal web application provides an alternative workflow for schools who want simple, mobile-optimized functionality for parents, teachers or students.
The URL for the mobile portal is:
Rolling the portal year forward is an important part of changing the school year and testing your portal configuration. To adjust the portal year on an individual portal record, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the portal record that you want to affect
- Click on the Action menu and select one of the procedures in the "School Year" category
- the Roll School Year Forward procedure increments the portal year by one.
- the Roll School Year Back procedure decrements the portal year by one.
- Refresh your browser to see the result.
You may also find the following articles useful:
Portal links provide schools the ability to add links to the parent, student, and faculty portal. These links can be anything from external websites to internal reports. Portal Links enable schools to decide when, where, and with whom links are shared.
Managing Portal Links can only be done by a select few security roles:
- Create New Portal Links: SysAdmin_1
- Edit Existing Portal Links: Comm_ADMIN, Portals_ADMIN, and SysAdmin1
You may also find the following articles helpful: