As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Yes — studnet comment or behavior events can be displayed on the Recent Updates tab in the parent portal. To configure them to show in the parent portal, perform the following steps:
- Beginning from the Portal Admin homepage, click into the Parent Portal record in the "Find Portals" section.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Make sure the volue column is set to "true" for the following configuration options if you want them to display:
- Data - Behavior to show behavior notifications
- Data - Student Comment to show student comment notifications
- Click Update if you changed any values.
To learn more about behavior and student comments, we recommend you review our documentation in Learn Veracross.