On the Publishing Prep > Configuration tab of the academic document record, the Report Title field indicates what displays in the parent and student portals. If this field is blank, the link will not display. To update this value:
- Navigate to the Current Year Academic Documents query on the Academic Documents homepage.
- Click the Academic Document ID of the document that is not displaying.
- Navigate to the Publishing Prep > Configuration tab.
- Update the Report Title value.
- Click Update.
If the document is still not displaying, be sure to check the following:
- Check the Record Review > All Existing Records tab to ensure that you have run both the Refresh Filters and Confirm Filters procedures.
- If the documents do not display on this tab, run the two procedures.
- Check to see that the value in the Parent Portal column on Record Review > All Existing Records tab is 'Published'.
- If it is not, run the Publish procedure from the Action menu.
If these steps do not fix the issue, please submit a ticket to the client portal.