You can display student policies in the parent portal, letting them view and update their responses. To enable a particular policy to be viewable in the parent Portal:
- Set the "Display in Parent Portal" field to "Yes" on the policy.
- Find school policies via the "Policy Library" link on the Online Enrollment or System homepage.
- Be sure that the policy form's approval status is set to "Approved and Ready for Use."
- On the policy form, run the "Refresh this Policy Form" Action menu item if you made any updates.
- Ensure that school policies are enabled in the parent portal.
- Portal Admin homepage > Parent Portal > Configuration tab
- Set the School Policies option to "true" and click "Update."