On the Document Layout record, there is a parameter in the Class Detail Category section called 'Class Section Page Breaks'. The options for this parameter are as follows:
- Always — inserts a page break before each enrollment
- Sometimes — avoids page breaks inside of enrollment but will insert a page break if it will keep a class all on one page
- Never — does not insert page breaks around enrollments
If you have the parameter set to Always, the most likely reason the first class is being pushed to a second page is due to the length of the individual class data included in the enrollment.
To fix this issue, either:
- adjust the parameter setting to Never so that a page break is not inserted
- adjust the length of the individual class data that is displayed on the document