On the Document Layout record, there is a Class Section Enrollments GP Specific parameter. This parameter is used in both of the following categories:
- the Numeric Grades Table category
- the Class Detail category
It is likely that if, for example, semester 2 classes are displaying on a semester 1 report card, you need to adjust the 'Class Section Enrollments GP Specific' parameter.
Here are the steps to locate this parameter and troubleshoot this issue:
- Navigate to the Academic Documents for Current Year query on the Academic Documents homepage.
- Locate the specific document and click the link in the Document Layout column.
- What you do next depends on what, exactly, you are troubleshooting:
- If you are troubleshooting the numeric grades table, navigate to the Numeric Grades Table section and adjust the 'Class Section Enrollments GP Specific' parameter to '1'.
- If you are troubleshooting the section which displays comments and qualitative grades by class, navigate to the Class Detail Section and adjust the 'Class Section Enrollments GP Specific' parameter to '1'.
- Click Update.
If this solution does not solve the issue, please submit a ticket to the client support portal.