There are a number of reasons classes may not be displaying in the portal properly. Before submitting a ticket through Veracross Support, be sure to check that the following things are true:
- On the Grade Levels query, check that 'Enable Portal Schedules' is set to YES
- On the Review Class Configuration query, check that 'Parent Portal Visibility' and 'Student Portal Visibility' fields are set to SHOW
- On Portal Admin > Configuration tab, check that the 'school_year' is set to the current school year. If it is not, run the 'Roll School Year Forward' procedure from the action menu.
- Ensure that the 'Scheduling Reference Date' parameter is:
- within the grading period
- not set to a weekend day, a 'no school' day, or a day with an alternate block schedule
- Check the 'Active Grading Period' parameter
If you've done all of the above, please submit a ticket through Veracross Support for further assistance.