Here are some tips on the information you can get using these two helpful function fields:
Classifications Exist (by Date)
- Displays a yes/no flag to indicate whether or not a record has any or all of the classifications set in the parameters for the time frame specified.
- It is not connected to the Classifications field.
- If both the function and classification fields, the results will display as "yes" for all records regardless of the start/end dates on the classification record itself.
Classifications List (by Date)
- Displays the classifications selected within the time frame specified within the parameter settings.
- Does not require the Classification field to be included in the query results.
- Use the parameters to set the classifications you are querying on
- Set the criterion filter field to set the filter to view only records with those classifications indicated in the parameters