There are two different types of courses in Veracross — academic courses and transcript courses. It is important to understand the difference between them:
- an academic course is a course for which classes are associated.
- the Course List query of academic courses can be found on the System homepage in the middle column under Academics.
- a transcript course is created the first time grades are posted for an academic course and is what displays on the transcript document.
- There is a Transcript Course tab on the academic course record.
- Note that when you display current enrollments on transcripts, the transcript course will display if it is present. Otherwise, the academic course name will display until you post grades to the transcript.