As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
In the online enrollment portal, checklist items can have have one of three statuses:
- Incomplete: The item has not been started yet. In multi-child families, it means that the item has not been started for any child.
- In Progress: The item has been begun but not yet finished. In multi-child families, it means that at least one element of the item has been started for at least one child.
- Example: If a parent has three children in the portal, and has completed school policies for one child but not the other two, the checklist item would be "In Progress."
- Completed: All elements of the item have been completed. In multi-child families, all elements must be completed for all children.
- Example: If a parent has three children in the portal, the checklist item for school policies will become "Completed" when questions are completed for all children.