As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- To locate the desired AP Invoice Payments to be Un-Scheduled, access the Accounts Payable homepage and under the “Reports” section, click on the Scheduled Payments Report link.
- Update the “Scheduling Batch” on the desired invoices with a unique numeric value and click Update.
- Under the Processing section, click on Schedule Payments link.
- Enter the Scheduling Batch numeric value and toggle “Unschedule?” to YES.
- Click “Add Schedule AP Payments” to save changes. The number of invoices in the “Scheduled Payments Report” will decrease by the number of invoices that were unscheduled.
Read more about How to Un-Schedule an AP Payment Manually here.