This article provides instructions on how to transfer a school’s data to Veracross during the implementation process. Veracross uses ShareFile for file sharing. Your ShareFile account can be used to send both initial and final data to Veracross, as well as share any relevant files throughout the implementation.
The summary of the process is:
- Create your account: Your Veracross account manager initiates your account creation, generating an email to you. Click the “Activate” link in the email and follow the brief steps to set up your ShareFile account.
- Upload files to your school’s folder. Use the drag-and-drop interface or “Upload” button.
The following outlines the steps in greater detail.
1. Create Your Account
- Check for an activation email. Once your account manager has initiated your account setup, check your email for a message from ShareFile Support to activate your ShareFile account. If you have not received an email yet, check your spam/junk mail and if you still do not have it, contact your account manager.
- Click “Activate Account” in the ShareFile email. A webpage will open.
- Confirm your personal information. Enter your first name, last name, and your school’s name. Click Continue when done.
- Create a password following the guidelines on the screen. Click “Save and Sign In” to continue. You will see your school’s folder:
2. Upload Files
Once logged in you will see a folder titled with your school’s short name.
- Open the folder with your school’s short name.
- Drag and drop files from your computer directly onto the ShareFile screen. You can also click the green “plus” button and select “Upload” to browse your computer for the files.
- When files are finished uploading, a “File(s) uploaded successfully” confirmation box will appear.