As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- On the Accounts Payable homepage, go to the Vendor Maintenance Processing link under the Processing section.
- Choose Option Code 10 and enter the deferral data range.
- Press Add Vendor Maintenance Processing.
- New AP invoice Items have now been created that take the expense out of the Prepaid GL Account and returned it to the original Expense GL Account.
- These unposted AP Invoice Items are ready to be posted (review unposted AP Item report and post when ready).
Read more about How to Enter Prepaid AP Invoice Items here.
Read more about How to Transfer Prepaid AP Invoice Items Manually here.