No, designating a student group as "Obsolete" does not remove students from that group; in fact, it causes the data to appear messy by listing the group ID in the student's groups! You should always remove students from a student group before marking the student group "Obsolete".
When querying on where athletics are meeting, it is important to understand that, in Veracross, athletics are set up the same way regular classes are. The location for an athletic practice would be the same place a class would meet — a room.
To query on athletic meeting locations, perform the following steps:
- Begin from any Find Class query.
- Set the Course Type criteria to be "is" Athletic Program.
- Pull the Room field into the query and ensure that it is visible.
- Run the query.
You may also find the following articles useful:
The issue likely stems from the event type — only events with the following event types are displayed on the athletic calendar:
- Athletics: Other
If an event is marked as 'All-School Events' for example, it won't display on the athletics calendar. If you are not seeing athletic events on the athletics calendar:
- Navigate to the Calendars homepage and run a Find Group Events query.
- Search for the event(s) and click them.
- Check the "Event Type" field and update to one of the above.
Whether or not someon displays in the person drop-down menu for the COVID screen page is based on the portal type:
- If Parent Portal, then children who have "Student roles" appear
- If Teacher Portal or Employee Portal, then self & spouse if spouse is Fac/Staff
The Medical_1, Medical_2, or SysAdmin security role is required to view data stored on medical visit records.
Important Notes About COVID-19 Medical Visits:
- Important Note: Users with the
COVID19_Screening_ADMINsecurity role have access to data that is stored in medical visit records with the purpose of COVID-19 Screening.
- The COVID-19 screening forms submit data to Medical Visit records with the Visit Purpose set to "Covid-19 Screening."
COVID19_Screening_ADMINdo NOT have access to any data on
Medical_Visitrecords where the visit purpose is anything other than "Covid-19 Screening."
The Emergency Profile Document can be accessed from the Health homepage and — under the Other heading — click the "Emergency Profile" link.
To configure the emergency profile document:
- Navigate to the Documents homepage and — under Configured Documents — click the "Emergency Profile" link. It is here that you can configure the document's parameters.