As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- Before printing checks for Scheduled AP Invoices, review the Scheduled Payments Report to confirm the number of items and dollar amounts to be paid is correct.
- To print checks for all AP Invoices currently scheduled for payment, click on the Print / Post AP Payments link.
- Enter the Check Date. Note the First Check Number and the Cash GL Account will auto-populate.
- Click Add Print / Post AP Payments.
- If everything looks good, toggle the “Prepare Checks?” to Yes.
- Click Update.
- Navigate to the “Print Results (New)” tab.
- Click “Click Here” next to View Checks to view your AP Check in a “Preview” mode, with a Preview Watermark on the check.
- If the check looks good, close the window.
- Click the Action Button and select “Mark Checks Ready to Print”.
- Load printer with check stock.
- Click “Click Here” next to View Checks to view your final AP Check.
- Review the checks when printed.
- If all looks good, return the “Print/Post AP Payments” screen and navigate to the “Post / Cancel” tab.
- Once on the “Post / Cancel” tab, select the option “Post Checks” from the Disposition Code drop down menu.
- If all does not look good with the check batch, select the “Undo Checks” option, and repeat Steps 1-15
- Click “Update”.
- On the Accounts Payable homepage, run the AP Payment Journal report under the Other Reports section to review resulting Journal Entry. A listing of checks can also be generated from this location or from the Check Register Listing located on the Accounts Payable homepage under the Other Reports section.