As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Name tags can be printed out of a query in Axiom as long as the query contains the Photo field. The following example illustrates the process of printing name tags while starting from a group record.
- Starting from the Group Record, click on the Name-Tags tab.
- Open the query in a seperate window by clicking on the pop-out button.
- Click into the query design and pull in the Photo field.
- Click over to the Query tab and select Cards the query visualization.
- In the right column, choose between "Photo Card (left)" and "Photo Card (right)" in the Card Format drop-down.
- Select the "PERSON: Photo" option in the Card Fields drop-down.
- Click back to the Fields tab and select which fields should be displayed by unchecking fields that should be hidden.
- Click Run Query.
- Click the Action Menu and select the Print Cards procedure.
- Ensure everything is configured properly in the Print Cards menu then click the Print # Cards button.