Name tags can be printed out of a query in Axiom as long as the query contains the Photo field. The following example illustrates the process of printing name tags while starting from a group record.
- Starting from the Group Record, click on the Name-Tags tab.
- Open the query in a seperate window by clicking on the pop-out button.
- Click into the query design and pull in the Photo field.
- Click over to the Query tab and select Cards the query visualization.
- In the right column, choose between "Photo Card (left)" and "Photo Card (right)" in the Card Format drop-down.
- Select the "PERSON: Photo" option in the Card Fields drop-down.
- Click back to the Fields tab and select which fields should be displayed by unchecking fields that should be hidden.
- Click Run Query.
- Click the Action Menu and select the Print Cards procedure.
- Ensure everything is configured properly in the Print Cards menu then click the Print # Cards button.