As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Step 6 of the AR Invoice Cycle
- On the Accounts Receivable homepage, click on the Unposted Invoice Items Report under the Reports section.
- Click on Post AR Invoices under the Processing Section.
- Enter a Posting Date. This is the date that will be assigned to the Journal Entry resulting from this posting operation.
- Enter a Begin and End Item Date. The system will only select AR items within this date range, and will post them all to the Posting Date specified.
- Click Add Post AR Invoices to prepare the procedure to run (this step will not post the invoices).
- After adding the record, Click on the Actions button and select the Post AR Invoices action (this step will post the invoices).
- Click on the “Results” tab to confirm the Amount Posted. In addition, you should note that the Journal Entry created as a result of this process is presented on the display. Click directly on the JE Ref # to drill-into the journal entry itself. Review the Journal Entry items and the associated GL Detail for completeness and accuracy.