As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
The News Management Module (extra cost) allows robust content management, including article creation and review, publishing options, the ability to pull information from multiple sources into a single page, and more. This article links to the different features of the News Management Module.
News Management Features
- Channel Management: Create and edit channels for different types of content.
- Writing News Articles using Composer: Use Composer to create rich HTML articles.
- Reviewing News Articles: Use built-in reviewing workflows to streamline the article review process.
- Publishing News Articles: Write, review, and publish news articles.
- Screen Builder: Build different types of screens. Used for news-enabled and non-news-enabled portals.
- News Article Components in Portals: Pull information from different channels into components.
- API endpoints (coming soon)