As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Step 4 of the AR Invoice Cycle
- On the Accounts Receivable or Student Billing homepage, click on the Unposted Student Charge Report.
- Click on the Process Existing Charges link under the Charge/AR Processing section.
- Select Option Code 4, Mark Ready for Invoice.
- Specify a School Year.
- Specify an Invoice Type.
- Specify any other criteria that will allow the system to precise identify and mark the charges to be invoiced.
- Click Add Process Existing Charges (this step prepares the items to be processed).
- Next, click on the Actions button and select the Process Existing Charges action (this step runs the procedure that will flag the PCIs as ready to be invoiced).
- Run the Charges Ready to Invoice query to view charges marked as ready for invoicing.
Step 5: Add PCI’s to AR Invoices (Batch)
Step 6: Post AR Invoices