Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- Navigate to the Invoice for which you’d like to apply the deposit.
- Click on the “Receiving” tab.
- To the right of the “Deposit Item” field, click on the magnifying glass.
- Type in the Household name and press “Run Query”.
- One or more unapplied deposit records will be presented.
- Click on the desired deposit, and press “OK”.
- Set the “Receipt in Full?” flag.
- Press “Update”.
- The Unapplied Amount on the deposit is distributed to the unpaid invoice items.
- Confirm all looks good, and that there is no “Mismatch Amount”.
- If you’d like to post tentatively applied deposits to “today’s date” then toggle the “Post Deposit Now?” field to Yes, and click Update.
- Close the Invoice.
Read more about How To Apply Deposits to AR Invoices in a Batch here.