As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
There are a number of ways to put information on the faculty portal, but the most efficient way to inform your faculty of the dates on which you intend to open/close report card grades is through the notes field on the Report Card Form Configuration. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Beginning on the System homepage, click on the Report Card Form Configurations query in the center Configuration section.
- Click into the Report Card Form Template ID corresponding to the classes where you'll be collecting grades.
- On theNotes section of the General tab, type your timeline notes in the Instructions for Teachers field.
- Click the Update button.
- If you are using more than one report card form, you will need to repeat steps 2 & 3 for each form you intend to open.
- Check your note by impersonating a faculty member and navigating to the Grades & Comments tab of the LMS. Your note should appear near the top of the screen, below the student's name.
Note: Since the report card form is assigned at the class level, teachers of classes using different report card forms can see different messages.