As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
The Identity & Access Management homepage in Axiom gives quick access to user accounts, security configuration, and logs.
User Accounts: Provides quick access to
- all user accounts
- faculty and staff accounts
- student accounts
- parent accounts
If you have configured Google account integration (extra cost) at your school, a link to Google accounts is also in this section. Read more about configuring and using Google accounts.
Configuration: Provides quick access to
- security roles
- file security
- user account email templates
Logs: Provides quick access to
- Recent logins – Shows recent non-impersonation logins. Green rows indicate successful logins; red rows indicate failed.
- Failed logins – View all failed logins, both impersonation and non-impersonation. This query result adds column groups to distinguish between the actual account and the impersonated account (if used).
- Impersonations – View all impersonation logins. The impersonator is listed first, then the impersonated account.
- Audit log query – Use the “login_log” table to view past logins.
- Operations log – This log displays each operation by the system.
Recent Logins Chart: The chart on the IAM homepage has been updated to show more information about impersonated logins. In addition to “Successful Logins” and “Failed Login Attempts,” we have added “Successful Impersonations” and “Failed Impersonation Attempts.”
- Hover over a section of the chart to reveal the underlying data, and click one of the items on the x-axis key to show and hide it.
- Click the “View Query” button on the right of the chart to open it in a new window.
Login Detail Screens
Records exist for you to see more in-depth details of individual login occurrences. To view a Login Detail Screen, click on the Login Log ID number from one of the above-listed queries. This field may be suppressed by default from the query results; in that case, set the column option to “none.”
Note: The security roles listed on this record reflect those at the time of the login, not their current security roles.