There are many different reasons why a school may need to change their last day of school. Before you update the last day of school in your database, a few things need to happen.
- From the Grading Periods query on the System homepage, update the Grading Period end date for all grading periods with the last day of school as the end date. This may be Semester 2, Q4, Trimester 3, etc. If you have an ALL grading period, be sure to update the end date there, too.
- Batch update the End Date of all classes that meet during the above grading periods.
- Update the Last Day of School Event date to reflect the new last day of school. This can be found by searching for the Last Day of School in the Group Event Query on the System homepage.
- Run the "Refresh School Days" procedure from the Action menu on the System homepage.
- Run the "(Re-) Initialize M-F Rotation" from the Action menu on the System homepage. Doing this will not affect any of the existing M-F days, it only fills in missing days at the end of the grading period.