As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
If you created a checklist item for a teacher recommendation, but it looks like this:
There's no spot to click to actually submit it! To fix it, you need to add at least one notification to the form's settings:
- Navigate: Admissions Candidate Changes homepage > Admission Portal Registration Season Type > Checklist / Recommendation Forms tab > Select the recommendation form.
- Add the following notification:
- Event Type: Request Created
- Email Template: External_Recommendation_Notification
- Recipient Type: Form Submitter
- Recipient Person: None
- Enabled: Check the box
- Click Update.
Now your checklist item has the button to interact with:
Optionally, configure additional notifications.