As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
In Admission Portal 3, if you encounter a web form element screen that is missing the insert and update dropdown boxes, it means that you cannot adjust whether the element is required or not.
- This is a known bug that the particular element is using the incorrect detail screen.
- Workaround: Access the insert/update statuses via a query.
- Navigate: Admission: Candidate Changes homepage > Admission Portal Registration Season Type > Choose the web form (e.g., an inquiry form).
- Click into a section of the web form.
- "Pop out" the query by clicking the "Open Query" icon on the far right. This opens the checklist items in a new tab/window.
- Design the query and pull in the "Insert Status" and/or "Update Status." Run the query.
- Update the insert or update status in the query. Click Update.