Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through July 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- On the Accounts Payable homepage, click on the “Add an AP Invoice” link.
- Enter the required information for an Invoice Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Description and Invoice Date.
- Press the “Add AP Invoice Header” button to save the information. The system will automatically populated the AP GL Account and the Due Date fields based upon pre-established system defaults.
- Begin adding AP Invoice Line Items via the input grid beneath the header information by clicking “Add Record”.
- Enter required information for an invoice item: Amount, Description and GL Account (thisis the account that will be debited by the transaction).
- When all Line Items have been added, press the “Update” button. The system will automatically calculate and populate the Invoice Total fields for the invoice header.
- Repeat steps #1 – #6 above for each invoice needing to be recorded in the system.
- Navigate to the Accounts Payable homepage.
- Run the Unposted AP Invoice Report – the new AP Invoice(s) should appear in the results. One may also want to run the Unposted AP Item Report in order to view all Unposted Invoice Items.
- Review the Unposted AP Invoice(s), and if all looks good, the invoice(s) are ready to be posted.