As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Withdrawing a class is a different process that withdrawing from the entire school. Outlined below is what you can expect the system to do when a student withdraws from a class versus when a student withdraws from the school.
When a student withdraws from a class:
- The student disappears from the Gradebook and Attendance tabs of the LMS 10 days after the Date Withdrawn passes to give teachers time to finalize grades.
- The withdrawn class is excluded from the report card and transcript (by default).
- They disappear from the Grade and Comments section.
When a student withdraws from school mid-year:
- The student is automatically given the role of “Former Student” once the Exit Date passes.
- The former student disappears from the Gradebook and Attendance tabs of the LMS 10 days after the Exit Date to give teachers time to enter grades for outstanding work.
- The class remains on the report card and transcript (by default).
- They remain on the Grades and Comments section.
You may find the following articles helpful: