As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Classes are sorted in the following order:
- Status (active, future, past) then,
- Type (academics, etc.) then,
- Subject Sort Key then,
- Course Sort Key
You can update both the subject and course sort keys to get classes to display in the order that you desire. These can be updated by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the System homepage and choose Subject List and Course List from the “Configuration Section.”
- Set the sort keys for both of these, which changes the order they are displayed on the portals.
- As always, make sure to test the order of classes in the portal to make sure they are appearing as desired.