To "hide" a report card in the parent or student portal, you can update the publishing status of that particular student's academic document for the given grading period. To do this:
- Navigate to the Academic Documents homepage.
- Click into the academic document record. You can access it a few different ways:
- If it's an active document, it shows up in the list at the top of the homepage.
- You can click the "Current Year Academic Documents" link.
- On the academic document record, navigate to the Parent Portal tab and/or the Student Portal tab and click the "Published" sub-tab.
- Update the "Publishing Status" field to either "Unpublished" (which will display a graded-out text instead of a link) or "Not Published" (which completely hides the particular link.
- Click "Update."
Recommended: Impersonate the parent or student, log in as them, and confirm that the document is not displayed as intended.