As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Rolling the portal year forward is an important part of changing the school year and testing your portal configuration. To adjust the portal year on an individual portal record, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the portal record that you want to affect
- Click on the Action menu and select one of the procedures in the "School Year" category
- the Roll School Year Forward procedure increments the portal year by one.
- the Roll School Year Back procedure decrements the portal year by one.
- Refresh your browser to see the result.
You may also find the following articles useful: