Security roles are important as they determine how screens appear as well as what users have access to. A person's security role is updated on the Security Roles tab on their User Account record.
To update a person's security role, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the "Find User Accounts" query on the Identity & Access Management homepage.
- Once you find the record you want to update, click on the Security Admin link on the query results screen, bringing you to the User Account record.
- Click on the Security Roles tab in the pane on the left.
- To add a security role, simply click on the role in the left hand column which will make it appear in the right hand column and click Update.
- To remove a security role, click on the role in the right hand column and click Update.
You may also find the following articles useful: