As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
You can CC or BCC emails with a tracking email (email@example.com) to record the email as an individual event in Axiom. To do this:
- Open your regular email program (not Axiom).
- Compose the email.
- The "from" email must match your Email_1 in Axiom (in other words, you cannot use your personal email).
- CC or BCC firstname.lastname@example.org (replace "schoolshortname" with your school's short name as found in the URL of Axiom and portal pages).
When you send the email, a copy of the email will get sent to Veracross and logged as an individual event that you can find on the "Events" tab of a person record. The event type is based on the sender's security role:
- For Admissions_1 users, the email is logged as an individual event with the event category ADM:Email Sent.
- For Development_1 users, the email is logged as an individual event with the event category DEV:Email Sent.
- For users with other security roles, the email is logged as an individual event with the event category OTHER:Email Sent.