Students are still displayed in teachers' gradebooks for seven (7) days after they are unenrolled from a class (but they are removed immediately from the attendance). This gives teachers time to finalize any grades after a student is withdrawn. If you want to remove them right away, you can exclude the particular class enrollment from the report card. This flag is connected to the student being displayed in the gradebook.
To do this:
- Navigate to the the enrollment record and click into it. You could:
- Run a Find Enrollments query.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab of a student record.
- Navigate to the roster on a class record.
- Ensure that the "Exclude From Report Card" flag is set to "Yes" and click "Update."
To remove a former student from the Student Detail page in a class' gradebook, go into the student's record and confirm that the enrollment has been excluded from Report Card. If this is not the case, set the flag from 'No' to 'Yes' to remove the student from these pages. You can do this by accessing the enrollment record from the class tab in the Student Record, or by opening up the list of classes from the Classes tab and adding the 'Exclude from Report Card' field to the result.