As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Sometimes, you may need to delete a workspace folder that was made in error or perhaps belonged to someone no longer associated with your school. To delete a workspace folder in Axiom, perform the following steps:
- Ensure that the folder is empty.
- To do this, navigate to the workspace folder you want to delete and proceed to either delete the saved queries and records that are located there or move them to a new workspace.
- Both options can be selected once you press the "Edit" button on either the query section or record section.
- Once the workspace folder is empty, navigate back to the workspace that this folder is contained in, select "edit" on the folder, and delete the folder.
- To delete a full personal workspace, after making sure it is empty, open a ticket through the client support portal as Veracross needs to delete Personal workspaces.
You may also find the following articles helpful: