As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
To copy a registration season to the following year:
- Navigate to the Candidate Changes homepage and click the "Admission Portal" registration season type.
- On the registration season type, click into the year-specific registration season you want to copy.
- On the registration season record, run the action "Copy Registration Season" from the Action menu.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You need to copy the registration season each year for the next admission year. You can have multiple future registration seasons.
- Once you run the copy procedure, the source and target registration seasons are not linked or synced in any way. Changes made to one are not made to the other.
- The copy procedure only copies forward by a year. If you need to copy a season backwards, submit a support ticket with the request.