As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Schedule documents are a handy document that allows users to see where a student should be at any given moment. These are available in two main locations:
- Groups of schedule documents are available on the Documents homepage in the "Schedules" section.
- Individual schedule documents can be found on the "Schedule" tab of the student record by clicking on the "Click..." link in the "Schedule" field.
Adjusting the colors used in these schedule documents can be done in one of two ways.
Color by Subject (Self-Service)
To have the colors of courses on the schedule document be based on what Subject they are a part of, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Subject List query on the System homepage.
- Update the value in the Link Style column using either the built-in color picker or by typing in the hex-code.
- Click Update.
Color by Block (Set Up by Veracross)
This is an opt-in customization that needs to be turned on by Veracross. To use this option, please submit a ticket to our client support portal requesting this for your schedule documents. Once enabled, if a subject does not have a color defined in the "Link Style" field, the schedule document refers to the color defined for the block, instead. Block colors can be set by:
- Navigating to the Blocks query on the System homepage.
- Click into the block record you want to set the color for.
- Set the "Color" field accordingly using the built-in color picker or by typing in the hex code.
- Click Update.
You may also find the following articles helpful: