In Development 2.0, solicitation groups are tied to giving history records. There are two ways to change solicitation group membership:
- Individual memberships can be changed from a giving history record.
- Click on the General tab
- In the far right column labeled "Attributes", there is a field for Solicitation Group. If you know the exact name, type in the name and hit the "tab" key on your keyboard to select the group
- Alternatively, you can also click the magnifying glass to look up a name and select the group that way.
- Click Update.
- To edit multiple solicitation groups at the same time:
- Run a Find Giving History query and bring in the solicitation group field.
- You can edit the solicitation group one row at a time or select a number of rows
- Use the batch update procedure on the action menu (lightning bolt) to batch update these fields.