As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
You can print school-configurable academic documents on the Academic Documents homepage. Click here to learn about printing custom Veracross documents. Doing so requires one of the following security roles:
- Sys_Admin1 or 2
- Any of the Div Head roles
- Navigate to the Find Person Academic Document query on the Academic Documents homepage.
- Apply the appropriate criter to filter the query down to the documents you wish to print and run it.
- You must ensure that the Person Academic Document ID field is visible and not suppressed from results!
- From the query result screen, click on the Action menu and run the Batch Print Documents procedure.
- Select "Person Academic Document ID" in the Record ID field drop-down menu and "Academic Document" in the Document field.
- Click Go.