As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Once you have added the cohort record, you can follow the steps below to batch add students to the cohort:
- In a different tab, create a query that shows you the students you want to add to a particular cohort. Be sure that the Person ID field is displaying in the query.
- Copy all of the values in the Person ID field from the query results. To do this, type Ctrl + Shift + C (PC) or Cmd + Shift + C (macOS) and select the Person ID field.
- Return back to your tab with the cohort and click "Add Record..." on the "Students" tab of the cohort record.
- Click the magnifying glass to bring up the advanced search window.
- Paste the results (Ctrl + V (PC) or Cmd + V (MacOS)) in the Person ID field. It will paste a semicolon-delimited list.
- Click "Run Query."
- The same people from your query are shown. To select them all, Shift+Click on the last record in the list and then click "Select Person".