Once you have added the cohort record, you can follow the steps below to batch add students to the cohort:
- In a different tab, create a query that shows you the students you want to add to a particular cohort. Be sure that the Person ID field is displaying in the query.
- Copy all of the values in the Person ID field from the query results. To do this, type Ctrl + Shift + C (PC) or Cmd + Shift + C (macOS) and select the Person ID field.
- Return back to your tab with the cohort and click "Add Record..." on the "Students" tab of the cohort record.
- Click the magnifying glass to bring up the advanced search window.
- Paste the results (Ctrl + V (PC) or Cmd + V (MacOS)) in the Person ID field. It will paste a semicolon-delimited list.
- Click "Run Query."
- The same people from your query are shown. To select them all, Shift+Click on the last record in the list and then click "Select Person".