As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
In Veracross, department chairs are stored on the department record. To add or update the chairperson of a department, follow the steps below.
- Find and make note of the Person ID for the person to be added as the department chair.
- You can find this through a Find Person query by entering their Full Name (Last Name, First Name), and the value is in the Person ID column in the query result screen.
- Navigate to the System homepage and click the Departments link.
- In the query results, click into the department to be updated by clicking on the corresponding Description.
- Enter the Person ID in the Chair Person ID field on the General tab.
- Click Update.