As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
To add an alternate block schedule to a day on your rotation calendar, perform the following steps:
- Open the Rotation Calendar query from the System homepage.
- Click on the calendar day you want to change.
- Once opened, click on the Rotations tab (click the menu button in the top left to display the tabs).
- From here you can assign a “Block Schedule” to the rotation day you want to change.
- Click Update Calendar Day.