As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
As time progresses, available year options in drop-down menus should be adjusted to reflect what makes sense. For example, it wouldn't make much sense to have past years listed in many situations. You can control which years appear using the Years query on the System homepage.
To adjust which years appear in drop-down menus, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Years query on the System homepage.
- Find the year that you want to modify and check/uncheck as necessary.
- Disabled: Checking this box removes this year from various drop-down menus in the system.
- Exclude From Classifications: Checking this box removes this year from various classification options.
- To clarify, if you want a year to appear in a menu or as an option in classifications, both of these boxes should be unchecked.
- Click Update Records.