As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Normally, families can choose whether or not to display information in the portal directory by navigating to the “Directories Preferences” page in their portal.
However, if you would like to limit these visibility options, you can easily change these from “update-able” to “read-only”. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Portal Admin homepage. The “Directories” section in the lower-right displays different directory types.
- Click into the directory types that you'd like to limit parent permissions on.
- Click on the “Preferences” tab.
- Adjust the “Portals Status” of items such as “phone display setting” to either be:
- “true" (updatable) lets families choose whether or not this is displayed
- “false" (read only) does not allow them to choose if that field is displayed