As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
To create enrollment checklist items for students who enrolled after the "Start Re-Enrollment" procedure was run at your school, perform the following steps:
- Beginning from a Find Students query navigate to the student record you want to add enrollment checklist itmes for.
- Once on the student record, click on the Enr Checklist tab.
- On the top half of that screen, change the Enrollment Year from this year to next year.
- Increment the Grade Level field (which indicates Grade Applying For) forward by one grade level.
- After both fields have been adjusted, click Update. You should immediately see next year’s enrollment checklist items populate on the bottom half of the screen.