How can we change how the system flags students as either major or minor academic concerns?

As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated.  It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.

Changing how the system calculates academic concerns requires the assistance of Veracross engineers. If you wish to adjust the criteria for academic concern, please submit a ticket through our client support portal to begin this process. 

You can learn more about Academic Concern configuration options in this documentation article.