As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
To hide a class from a teacher, parent or student portal, perform the following steps to hide a single class:
- Navigate to the Permissions tab of the class record (available from the Find Classes query on the System homepage)
- Adjust the Teacher Portal Visibility, Parent Portal Visibility or Student Portal Visibility field to "Hide".
- Click Update.
To batch update visibility across multiple classes:
- From the System homepage, navigate to the Find Class Permissions query.
- If you want to update parent or student portal visibility, first pull the relevent fields into the query.
- After running the query, run the Batch Update Records procedure from the Action menu.
- Select the relevent field and choose to batch update it to "Hide".
- Run the Batch Update Records procedure.