As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through July 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
The Course Request document is a dynamically-updated pdf that can be displayed in the portal. The information displayed on the document is controlled by the Course Request link under Configured Documents on the Documents homepage.
To display course requests for students in the portal, perform the following steps:
- Submit a ticket to through the client support portal and request to have a Portal Link added for the course request document.
- Once added, navigate to the Portal Link query on the System homepage, locate the Course Request portal link and set the Status to "enabled".
- Navigate to the Portal Admin homepage and click into the Student Portal.
- From the Component Screens tab, click the "Edit" link for the portal home page.
- '+Add' the Personal component 'Portal Links'
- Publish the page.