As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Person records can have photos attached to them. If you want to query for person records without a photo, you need to look for photos with the default "person shadow" that the system uses when no photo has been uploaded. To do this:
- Run a Find People (or any person query), available on most homepages.
- In the query design, pull in the "Photo" field.
- Set the field criteria to: https://res.cloudinary.com/veracross/image/upload/v1590100679/default.png
- If you set the operator to "begins with" or "contains" or "is," the search will return person records with the "person shadow" image, i.e., records without an uploaded photo.
- If you set the operator to "does not contain" or "is not," the search will return person records that do have a photo uploaed.
- Apply other edits to the design and run the query.