As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
To add directory categories, navigate to the Categories tab in the Directory record via the Portal Admin homepage.
- Click 'Add Record...' and enter the name you want to designate for the Category.
- For example: Students by Grade Level.
- Click into the Category you just added and use the 'Add Records...' button to add each directory within the category.
- For example, add Students in Grade 1, Students in Grade 2, etc.
- Click into each directory you just added and, on the Portals tab, designate the Portals in which the directory should display.
- On the Criteria tab, add the criteria for directory membership.
- For example, 'include' the Grade Level Category by clicking into the Criteria Value and select from the query list.