Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- Located on the General Ledger Homepage under the Financial Summary Header.
- Lists all of the individual financial reports that have been generated using the Run a financial statement action.
- Report ID: This is a unique number given to each FINS report generated. Clicking on this link will bring you to that report’s specific parameters. Unlike running a new FINS report, the parameters are locked in, however the user can still use the report with these set parameters by generating new report data and clicking update. This is useful when editing the format of the Financial Statement Spec. rather than creating multiple new reports in the Financial Statement Report Log.
- FINS Report: Clicking on the FINS Report title link will take the user to the financial statement “template” from the Financial Statement Spec. list.
- Start and End Dates: These are the dates used to pull financial data for the report.
- Input Date and User: These fields show the date the report was generated and the user who generated the report.
- Note: It is important to remember that when making changes to a Financial Statement Spec. that it not only changes the format for new reports, but will also change any report in the Financial Statement Report Log that uses that Financial Statement Spec.
- Note: You can re-run Financial Statement Reports in the Financial Statement Report Log by simply generating new report data (see steps 4 and 5 of “Running a GL Financial Statement Report”). The Fiscal Year and dates cannot be changed, but when making changes to a Financial Statement Spec., this route is easier than re-creating the same Financial Statement Report over and over.
Return to Creating a Financial Statement ("FINS")
Return to Maintaining and Editing a Financial Statement ("FINS")